Wednesday 30 March 2011

#100factsaboutme

#1 My study table is always messy until I have the mood to chiong for my exams #2 I love everyone beside me for a reason -they treat me well too. #3 I quarrel with my family members always, but anyone try to bully, I will revenge like small lil girl do #4 I used to say iPhone is not good, but I'm using now. #5 My later always equal to never. #6 My stomach will always have butterflies when I'm nervous #7 I cannot stand VERY bitchy people #8 I hate girls that always try to being close to my boy #9 I'm not a quiet person, I will die if I don't talk. #10 I cannot eat fish by myself. #11 I always thought my boyfriend will be vvv handsome, but... #12 AdamAng is always the person I will look for when anything happens #13 I don't like to talk on the phone. so when i call you, it's urgent! #14 I will always like to receive small notes or love msg for ppl #15 I hope my boy is always the closer of mine #16 I love surprise, if it didn't scare me off. #17 I love ppl telling where there are so I no need to worry much. #18 Hug is always the one I need when I'm sad. #19 I like loooong messages! Especially good night msges from my loves one. #20 I only saved MSG from AdamAng, and yeap, its more than 5000 #21 I CANNOT stand one word replies like "ok" "lol" or "zzz" i rather you not reply me. #22 I sleep rather than helping my mom when I got nothing to do. #23 I love hugs!!!!!!!!!! They always make me feel better! #24 I'm lazy and I'm fat #25 I can study well, but always get distracted #26 I dislike to cry, but I'm not strong enough to face problems without tears. #27 I don't like my sis. But when people bully my sis (apart from me), i wish i can crush them like how i kill ants. #28 I cannot stand ppl lie on me, back stabs, or even just say something bad about me. #29 I dislike girls that being nice to only boys. #30 I always wish I can read people's mind. #31 I would love to visit different countries during spring, autumn and winter before world ends #32 I can remember things well, like to smell on my boy's shirts #33 I hate ppl don't respect me, or left out me. #34 I dislike my boy talking to me with unwillingly tone. #35 I hate ppl calling me names, except names that being created by my sis or my boy. #36 I don't like to watch horror movie unless it's being watch with my sis or my love ones. #37 I always touch my stomach for no reason. #38 I like to tie my hair under a towel after I bathe #39 I don't like to be a substitute of anyone ( nobody likes) #40 I don't like people talking about secrets in front of me, if you don't want me to know, don't even bring it up #41 I like to travel to Malaysia cause it's the only place that I know I'm having holidays #42 I'm always emo, but except when I'm taking to my boy #43 I always help ppl to settle problems, but when its on me, I dk how. #44 I don't have good English ability, so I always express myself in Chinese #45 I'm always caring for ppl cause I thought that will care for me too #46 I can be nice to my classmates, but due to something, it makes me hate the class for long, until now. #47 I'm always tempted in doing things that I cannot be done. #48 I talk to my mum about almost everything, except love stuff. #49 I always hold on to my phone, cause I know someone will find me anytime. #50 I can cry easily, just like listening to Jay Chou's songs #51 I can understand Chinese in some other way ppl around me cannot. LOL #52 I prefer to feel sad alone, i just need a listening ear. #53 I like to shop, but only with my mom and sis #54 I can spend almost everything on me just for him #55 I can be that stupid to trust everything anyone says #56 I get jealous easily, den mood swing, den back to normal just from a hug he gives from MSG. #57 I like to drink green tea, black tea, red tea, but Chinese tea not really #58 I don't feel confident in myself, so please do tell me I'm good if I really did well #59 I always hope to have someone to understand me when I don't talk. #60 I can always be so close to my friends' boyfriend #61 I like to watch drama whole day without ppl disturbing #62 I can hold a person hand for long without losing it .LOL #63 I hope ppl around me feel relax and comfortable being with me #64 I really love my boy, AdamAng #65 I can talk in 2 diff way and this is not two-faced. #66 I always hope to be the best girlfriend of his #67 I only have a best friend that understand and accept me for everything, pandamun #68 No matter what, I will always try to know everything of my best friend. #69 I used to ".." instead of "." in texts #70 I like school events actually, but without a bonding class, its exception #71 I don't speak vulgarities, unless its texts #72 I can/like drink, but daddy don't allows #73 I only can sing when I'm alone in de washroom #74 I used to like to visit my friends suddenly. #75 I like to sit in my boy's car. #76 I'm not a stalker, but sometimes stuffs that I don't now wanna see always appear when I enter some one's page #77 I still can remember the feeling in my boy's arm, it's warm. #78 I always scold my sister being so silly when shes in love, but until it happens on me, I feel my childishness #79 I can write nice and beautiful sentences/essays to ppl I love much #80 I can't run for long, but frankly, I like to run. #81 I have low blood pressure, but whenever I look for doctor, I'm always that hyper till doctor will say I have normal blood pressure #82 I used to smile when I'm chatting with my boy on the phone. #83 I text my dad using Chinese, my sis in English and my mom in Malay. #84 I can say meaningful things in Chinese #85 I like children, when they are cute. LOL #86 I love to do nothing with family members, just laugh and joke around #87 I always think that I can save money but end up I can use all my saving to buy a shoe. #88 I know my negative thoughts are bad. #89 I like 7 and 11 LOL #90 I love Europe, but after knowing the History, I love them much more. #91 I will cry when I know the that someone hates me #92 I will be vvv happy when I know someone smiles because of me #93 1 min for me is like 1 hour or year #94 Twitter and Facebook are so irritating but I go everyday #95 I dont like to drink water, but to remind my boy, I drink alot everyday #96 I treat my boy as the most importatn person better than my sis LOL #97 I dont love pink, it just happens to be everything beside me is pink in colour #98 I can spend hours just stoning #99 I can accompany ppl and do nothing #100 Im done, spending few hours on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment